Monday, January 28, 2008

Some info on Future Trans-Atlantic Service

I contacted the RDU Website the other day about new Service to Destinations like Frankfurt or Paris.

I sent them a E-Mail; As Shown Below
"Hello, I\'m Jeremy Geddis. And I heard That a possibility of
Delta interested or another Airline thinking of the possibility of
RDU-Frankfurt or RDU-Paris. A Answer would be much Appreciated as this
would be going to my KRDU Blog here.

http://krdu.blogspot.com/

Thank You Very Much
-Jeremy"

Which I Then Got a Reply

"

Jeremy, Hello.

RDU seeks a second transatlantic gateway and are talking with several
carriers about this for the future. There are no commitments and no
timelines.

We appreciate your interest and suggest you stay connected to
www.rdu.com on the latest news in air service, and your blog is nice.

Thanks,"

So, Hopefully in the Future! We will be seeing some new service!

RDU Customer Relations Department

No comments: